Master’s degrees for area specialists and mid-career professionals
Our department coordinates with the Robert F. Byrnes Russian and East European Institute (REEI) to offer two master’s degree program tracks in Russian and East European studies:
The REEI master’s degree program prepares area specialists for nonacademic careers in government and private-sector fields, including research and foreign aid. The degree also prepares you for work in such domains as exchange organizations, journalism, and business.
REEI also offers a Mid-Career Professional Track M.A. degree which aims to add to and refine the area expertise acquired by professional and commissioned officers through their career.
- REEI M.A. and M.B.A. with the Kelley School of Business
- REEI M.A. andI.S. degree in the Luddy School of Informatics, Computing and Engineering
- REEI M.A. and Doctor of Jurisprudence (J.D.) degree with the IU Maurer School of Law
- REEI M.A. and M.S. in Media with a Journalism Concentration (M.A.J.) with The Media School
- REEI M.A. and Master of Library Science (M.L.S.) degree with the Department of Information and Library Science,
- REEI M.A. and Master’s in Public Administration (M.P.A.) degree with the O’Neill School of Public and Environmental Affairs, providing a Master’s in Public Administration.
- REEI M.A. and Master of Public Health (M.P.H.) degree with the School of Public Health.
- REEI M.A. and Master of Science in Security Informatics (M.S.S.I.) with the Luddy School of Informatics, Computing, and Engineering.